Our new manufacturing facility allows us to continue to develop and expand our product range whilst allowing us the flexibility to build much larger systems in-house than was previously possible.
The workshop has been designed to create a logical process flow, ensuring separate areas are maintained for fabrication and metalwork, autoclave fit out and testing. Quality checks are completed at key stages throughout the manufacturing process in line with our ISO procedures.
Our 20,000 sqft manufacturing factory is fitted out with:
- 4 overhead cranes with weight loading capability of up to 10 tons each.
- 5m wide access through roller shutter doors.
- 7 fume-extracted welding bays.
- CNC punch press, guillotine, press brake and powered rollers.
- Paint spray booth.
- Dedicated autoclave fit out area.
- Dedicated autoclave testing area.